The Admission Process is simple and hassle free. One can apply both online and offline by the following means:-
- Offline Admission Procedure – Carry X and the XII Marksheet along with a copy of Aadhar Card and 4 Photographs. For Registration the amount of Rs 10,000 needs to be deposited at the office.
- Online Admission Procedure – Download the Registration Form fill it up, attach the required documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs 10,000/- or the same can be deposited directly to the College Bank Account.
Being one of India’s finest institutes, not only are we very particular about the quality of education we provide, but also who we provide it to! Thus, to make sure that our selection process in very transparent, we already announce that:
- 25% seats are reserved for exceptional merit leading to a direct central counseling;
- 15% seats are reserved under the management quota; and,
- The remaining 60% seats are reserved for the students appearing for our Common Entrance Test (CET). These seats are provided based only on merit in the CET.
For the first category and more details regarding it, the concerned students can directly get in touch with the college (details for which are available on the website).
Students wishing to apply for CET can check the related section on the website for the application link and further details.
How To Apply
The Registration Fee. 1000/- for General/OBC and 800/- for Female candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates is the same for all students of any course.