Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering – Educational Objectives
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a 3 year course in basic knowledge for designing, development, and maintenance of roads, bridges, canals, dams and buildings. Significant sub-disciplines of the course incorporate drafting (both manual and Computer supported), arranging, reviewing, construction innovation, assessment and costing, of thruway, railroad, air terminals, passage and harbor designing.
- Students who are selected for the course are offered sufficient exposure to make structures, designs, building, and to supervise, operate, construct and to maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sector, as Junior Engineer or Site Engineer.
- The course also offers students to study programming applications like AUTOCAD. Diploma Civil Engineers are liable for Supervision of mechanical plant structures, transmission towers/lines, waterworks, waterway route, air terminal runways, high rises, power plants, water system trenches, traffic signal framework, dams, dispatching channels, spans, rail-streets, sewers and thruways.
“Civil Engineering Is The Art And Mechanism Of Directing The Power In Nature For Use And Convenience Of Man. It Is An Art To Create The Developed World Around Us.”
Add 10th with Science for 3 Years Duration and for Lateral Entry: 12th with PCM for 2 Years Duration
Fee Structure For Diploma in Civil Engineering Session 2021-22
The tuition fee for Diploma in Civil Engineering is INR 17,500/- per Sem.
Civil Engineers are constantly in great demand for construction, maintenance and repair of communal and other infrastructure. Such professionals are gainfully employed across consultancy firms, quality testing labs, street-based activities and building work. By the modern civilization and facilitation of current period, there are rich opportunities for civil engineers in entire world. Every country is in the race of development. A civil engineer can play a vital role for doing so.
A growing population likely means that new water systems will be required while, at the same time, aging, existing water systems must be maintained to reduce or eliminate leaks. In addition, more waste treatment plants will be needed to help clean the nation’s waterways. Civil engineers will continue to play a key part in all of this work. The work of civil engineers will be needed for renewable-energy projects. Thus, as these new projects gain approval, civil engineers will be further involved in overseeing the construction of structures such as wind farms and solar arrays
Employment Area in Government and Private Sectors
- Rain water harvesting system
- Gas and Oil plants
- Construction of pipelines
- Construction of tunnels
- Water mains
- Preparation of civil drawings
- Power generation firms
- Construction of buildings
- Construction of dams
- Construction of sewage systems
- Construction of bridges
Advanced Diploma Courses.
Civil Engineering Diploma One Can Directly Pursue The Following Advanced Diploma Courses.
- Advance Diploma in Drafting and Design
- Advance Diploma in Structural Design
- Advance Diploma in Construction Management
- Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Advance Diploma in Surveying
Higher Education After Civil Engineering
They Can Get Into The Following B.Tech And B.E Courses Via Lateral Entry.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Ceramics and Cement Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Geo Informatics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Transportation Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology + Master of Technology in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Ceramics and Cement Technology
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering + Master of Technology in Structural Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil and Transportation Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Infrastructural Engineering