Diploma in Hotel Management
Diploma in Hotel Management – Educational Objective
Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a three year full-time Hotel Management course. The program provides students with knowledge related to business and overall working requirements in the field of Hotel Industry.
The subjects that are covered under this discipline are Accommodation Operation, Housekeeping Management, Hospitality Accounts, Food Hygiene and Nutrition, Hotel Law F & B services, Front Office and Production which basically complete all the requirements of the Hospitality Industry.
To be eligible for the Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course, the applicants ought to finish their 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board of education.
10+2 with English (In any Stream)
Admission can be taken directly on merit/marks basis or through AGI(CET)
Fee Structure For Diploma in Hotel Management Session 2021-22
The tuition fee for Diploma in Hotel Management is INR 17,500/- per Sem.
“Students Who Aspire To Take Up A Career In Hotel Management Industry Should Possess Qualities Like Good Communication, Sense Of Humor And Pleasing Personality. But The Qualities That We Inculcate In The Students During The Course Are Practical Knowledge, Personality And Communication Skills. We Aim At Making Students Active, Hard Working and Presentable”
Hotel Management Diploma Holders /Graduates Can Find Good Jobs In
There are many exciting jobs opportunities for hotel management graduates with the increasing competition in the hotel industry. Since a hotel has many departments such as Operations, Front Office, Food and Beverages, Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Engineering/ Maintenance, Security etc. one can opt for a field of their liking and pursue a career and successfully grow in it.
Apart From Jobs In Hotels And Restaurants, Hotel Management Diploma Holders /Graduates Can Find Good Jobs In:
- Airline Catering (flight kitchen) and Cabin Services
- Club management
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Hospital administration and catering
- Hotel and Tourism Associations (for eg: state tourism development corporations)
- Hospitality services in the Indian Navy
- Hospitality services in various MNCs
- Forest Lodges
- Guest Houses, resorts
- Kitchen Management (in hotels or running canteens in college, schools, in factories, company guest houses etc.)
- Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies etc.
- Hotel and catering institutes (as a management trainee/ marketing or sales executive)
- Self employment (as an entrepreneur)
Higher Education After Hotel Management & Catering Technology
They Can Get Into The Following B.Tech And B.E Courses Via Lateral Entry.
- Masters in Hospitality Management
- Masters in Tourism
- MBA in Hotel Management