MSc in Mathematics
At Alpine, MSc in Mathematics encompasses a syllabus covering complete details of the subject. Mathematics is the heart of science, designing, which comes in all fields of science in innovation, as well as a crucial & critical tool in numerous calculations of various technologies and scientific predictions.
Applied arithmetic separates itself from pure mathematics in its own advancement and collaboration with related fields like physics, astronomy, chemistry, biology, economics and software engineering.
- Ideal for numerically slanted researchers and specialists just as mathematicians
- Students can get a feel over how to use their new skills in the real spectrum of science.
- Expands your insight and refines your capacities to handle data precisely, fundamentally investigate and impart complex thoughts related to Data Analytics, Statistics and Artificial Intelligence.
Graduation with Mathematics 50%
Admission can be taken directly on merit/marks basis or through AGI(CET)
Fee Structure For M.Sc Mathematics Session 2021-22
The tuition fee for M.Sc Mathematics is INR 20,000/- per Sem.
Students in this field can get work in government sector, financial sector in private firms and Universities. Work profile can be of Actuarial professional, Teacher, Database Manager, and External Auditor. Average starting salary after doing this course can be around 4-5 lakh per annum and can grow up after gaining some experiences.
How Is M.Sc. Mathematics Course Benificial?
- The degree course gives good base for higher degree programs in respective subjects such as M.Phil. and Ph.D. for research work.
- They can go for accountancy and business services, banking, investment and insurance, government and public administration.
- They can find work in Government Statistical Service, the National Health Service,Local councils, pharmaceutical industry, insurance companies, banks, accountancy firms, univercities, colleges and schools.
- They can become teacher in schools and can open their own coaching centres related to their academic subjects.
MSc Mathematics Job Types
- Teacher or Professor
- Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Mathematical Analyst
- Equity Quantitative Analyst
- Director – Statistical Programming
- Quantitative Developer
- Managing Editor-Computer Science and Mathematics
- Assistant/Associate Manager Mathematics
- Mathematics Specialist
- Assessment Developer Mathematics
- Mathematics Subject Matter Expert
Higher Education After M. Sc. (Mathematics)
- M. Phil. (Mathematics)
- Ph. D. (Mathematics)